E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Our client is a well-known organization presenting unmatched health and wellness solutions every day. Their modern, dynamic, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading ecommerce site operations, including catalog and content management, personalization rules management, promotions, digital merchandising, and marketing.
• Direct ecommerce site operations, including catalog and content management, personalization rules management, promotions, digital merchandising, and marketing
• Serve as the key contact for site publishing and troubleshooting, establish a strong understanding of the company’s customer, and translate into actionable initiatives
• Lead the on- and off-site life-cycle customer marketing plan to drive awareness, traffic, engagement, and client experience
• Build a deep understanding of core revenue and opportunity categories and create programs, communications, and on-site optimization plans to maximize growth opportunities
• Translate brand campaign plans into shopper plans to grow the brands in the ecommerce channel
and execute shopper marketing programs
• Evaluate key metrics and traffic patterns to measure marketing campaign performance and execute A/B testing to optimize initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
• 7+ years’ product and/or marketing experience, ideally at a consumer or ecommerce business
• Understands all stages of the consumer marketing lifecycle
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills