Our client is a well-known fashion company creating the latest accessories and apparel must-haves for the most stylish trendsetters. Their contemporary, innovative, and cool designs inspire individuals to achieve their every day in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing technical and non-technical strategies to drive product revenue, margin, sell-through, and conversion.
• Manage and achieve sales and margin targets by implementing technical and non-technical strategies to drive product revenue, margin, sell-through, and conversion
• Mentor Junior E-Commerce Merchandisers, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance and training
• Evaluate weekly selling reports, identify slow and no selling items, and provide recommendations to improve performance
• Oversee merchandising and sorting the website and perform daily site updates, including product activation, categorization, image upload management, and size
• Lead product assortment, implement merchandising strategy based on buy plan, and provide product recommendations and product feedback
• 2-4 years’ e-commerce merchandising team
• Strong customer focus and proven track record of applying customer insights and trends to proposed digital solutions