Our client is a fashion-forward, trendy and glamorousapparel manufacturer that has been creating the most impeccable designs in theUnited States. Their ability to manage brands to great success has been notedin the fashion industry as some of the best. Our client’s ability to keep upwith the fast-paced and ever changing trends has impressed time aftertime. Their exciting and eclectic company culture ignites their passionand strength that has kept them at the top.
In this freelance role, you will source product information,online and in-store, market collections and brand pages to support marketinginitiatives and manage daily promotions. Additionally, you will QC merchandiseassortment by registering active / inactive products, managing pricing updatesand determining fulfillment location.
• Maintains products and ensures accuracy of information onSKUs, categories, and price changes
• Maintains up-to-date product selection and discontinues products as needed
• Enhance options and ease of product: grouping, navigation, clean UI, bundlingin cross sales and up-sells
• Collects and prepares product specifications, product descriptions, productimages and other marketing materials for uploading to websites
• Assigns images and other contents used to increase selling potential ofmerchandise
• Works to maintain current product information, as well as new and upcomingproducts
• Bachelor's degree inMerchandising or Marketing or relevant experience
• Must have experience with Ecommerce platforms such as Magento, ShopifyWooCommerce and Big Commerce
• 2+ years of experience in e-commerce merchandising, marketing or retail merchandising
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Some travel to client site and fulfillment centers may be required
When applying please keep in mind this position is 100%onsite.
Please submit your resume and portfolio for immediateconsideration.