E-Commerce Operations Manager, VA
Fashion E-Commerce Operations Manager, VA
Our client is a privately owned boutique in the VA area that is looking for an E-Commerce Operations Manager to manage the team members and optimize process of it's online store. This ideal Manager will be supervising the entire life cycle of inventory from production to warehousing on to fulfillment.
The E-Commerce Merchandise Manager leads the effort of managing new dotcom only home goods, above and beyond store extensions, as well as brand strategy. This role requires strong cross functional business relationships including: product development, design, merchants, brand, marketing, and external vendor relationships. To be successful in this role, you must be someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment and leads by example.
- Experience with web development, design, and eCommerce sites
- Familiarity with back-end website systems integration
- Experience with SEO improvement
- Experience with major backend order management systems and shipping integration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with eCommerce analytics tools and the ability to analyze data to unearth insights
• Passion/love of product • Energy and enthusiasm to build and drive brand grow through ecommerce • SEO, Ability to be collaborative, prioritize, multi task • Manage workload and deadlines with minimum supervision • Exceptional written, verbal, and listening skills • Bachelors Degree in related area (ecommerce merchandising a plus) • Minimum 2 years related business experience • Proficiency in MS Office, powerpoint, excel •