E-Commerce Product Coordinator
Our client, a women’s apparel company is seeking a E-Commerce Product Coordinator to join their team!
The E-Commerce Product Coordinator is responsible for end-to-end management of the brand’s product catalog in addition to working cross-functionally with production, tech, merchandising, marketing, shipping, and payments to support e-commerce operations.
• Act as the liaison between production and e-commerce merchandising/marketing
• Record and enter e-comm buys (“projections”)
• Communicate delivery timelines, including delays and cancellations, to inform e-commerce merchandising strategy
• Point-of-contact for “e-comm exclusive” styles: ensure requested units are produced within requested timeline
• Manage A2000 e-comm virtual warehouse
• Ensure inventory levels are accurate and synched between A2000 and Shopify
• Pull data for ad-hoc reporting
• Create and manage brand’s Shopify product catalog
• Create products and manage attributes via csv uploads
• Gather product details including fit information, fabrication, care info, etc and ensure accuracy
• Support the e-commerce manager in executing new arrivals and new markdowns monthly
• Ensure all orders are processed and shipped out within appropriate timeframe
• Point-of-contact for e-comm related shipping and payment processing questions/troubleshooting
• Manage website returns and exchanges
• Process returns and exchanges
• Aggregate customer feedback from returns using
• Pull return data for weekly reporting
• Support e-commerce marketing initiatives, including brand’s PR sample requests and influencer sample pulls as needed
• Assist on ecommerce photoshoots as needed
• Responsible for handling all customer service inquiries (phone and email) until inquiry volume merits a dedicated customer service hire
• Reports to E-commerce Manager
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."