E-Commerce Sales and Service Manager
Our client is a popular luxury womenswear brand creating chic apparel and accessories to effortlessly dress in style every day. Their modern, fashion-forward, and innovative designs are applauded by renowned fashion editors and stylish trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the e-commerce account portfolio to all channels of distribution. You would also be responsible for maximizing sales opportunity, enhancing the customer shopping experience, and ensuring brand consistency.
• Manage the brand’s email accounts, answer inquiries, and share customer feedback to design/production teams
• Track operational issues, implement solutions to prevent mistakes from reoccurring, and establish a matrix to cross reference customer history with requests
• Distribute costumer follow up emails to collection feedback on the collection, the online experience, and the purchase experience
• Conduct research, influence content and marketing strategies, build a service calendar around industry events, and share trends and insights with the founder and design teams
• Lead the stylist program, research and connect with top stylists, and incent them to introduce the brand to their clients
• Research prospective clients and initiate cold calls and emails; establish and maintain strong relationships with top clients and implement
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven e-commerce sales and service experience