Leading Orange County Eyewear brand is currently looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to join their team!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
The E-commerce Specialist represents the brand and products at select online strategic partners to drive profitable revenue growth, build brand awareness and market penetration.
- Develop e-commerce partnerships: including relationship management, forecasting sales and profitability of B and C level accounts.
- Identify and cultivate new prospects and ensure smooth onboarding of new accounts.
- Work in conjunction with e-commerce department to achieve and maintain desirable e-commerce presence across all e-commerce sites.
- Strategize online marketing vehicles for accounts.
- Develop and implement promotional opportunities with e-commerce partners.
- Identify and implement new branding initiatives and growth strategies.
- Works directly with e-commerce accounts to determine demand forecasts.
- Implement the execution of new product launches and large scale holiday promotions.
- Drive e-commerce sales to achieve the annual sales targets.
- Strategize with the e-commerce partners to develop the web presence of and launch plan of the brand.
- Analyze account sales to determine opportunity for areas of growth.
- Manage daily e-Commerce activities, including inventory management and promotions.
- Assess industry landscape that leverages full category potential in the digital space while preserving the brand equity.
- Manage daily activity with Amazon and work with e-commerce team to develop AMS/AMG campaigns and online promotional activity.
- Negotiate contracts and terms for partners.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by management.
- Experience in Shopify and Quickbooks is a major plus
- 3+ years of experience in sales and marketing working with and for consumer brands
- Experience in an online or e-commerce merchandising environment
- Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central
- Proven success with account management and fostering fruitful relationships
- Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office analytical tools
- Self-starter attitude
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Willingness and ability to take on additional tasks and projects as assigned
- Positive attitude, honesty and a team player mentality
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a sense of urgency