Our client who is in the esports space is looking for a Partnerships Account Coordinator with a strong technical knowledge of gaming to help the partnerships department manage and service partners and clients. The ideal Account Coordinator should be committed to partner & client satisfaction. You will communicate directly with existing accounts across different platforms to find out about their needs and requirements, relaying said needs and requirements to the Partnerships and Marketing departments.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, presentations, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings.
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information
- Execute & handle operational tasks for events, tournaments, and broadcasts.
- Be available to travel semi-regularly for in-person engagements for partner institutions
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives for client projects
- Maintain broad knowledge of the partner account regarding its target, industry, and competitors.
- Maintain and review account plans for meeting the defined objectives and targets.
- Assist Accounts team in coordinating day-to-day account activities.
- Staying current on the teams, talent, proficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the inner workings of esports and gaming
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong computer skills - Experience with GSuite and Project Management Software
- Proactive & Positive Attitude Highly Preferred
- Graphic Design Capabilities
- Web Development Proficiency
- Experience with collegiate esports
- Sales, Marketing, or Account Management Experience