eCommerce Account Coordinator
Our client is a well-known accessories company creating the latest essential must-haves. Their fun, vibrant, and innovative designs establish them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for partnering with the sales team to support clients’ e-commerce sites. You would also be responsible for driving supply chain efficiencies, such as lead time, forecasting, and drop ship.
• Provide support for all .com accounts across assigned accounts; partner with other .com teams to develop quick learning and reapplication of wins
• Manage item setup and maintenance; create scorecards for .com customers and analyze performance across accounts
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as sales and marketing to develop comprehensive merchandising and marketing plans for .com items
• Assist with the execution of retail promotions and platforms in partnership with the account team and internal departments
• Forecast across the portfolio of the style and color level and lead POS evaluation; drive for supply chain efficiencies, such as lead time, forecasting, and drop ship
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• 2-4 years’ eCommerce experience