Our client is an iconic beauty brand specializing in all natural products for skin, body, and hair care. Their refreshing, luxurious, and innovative approach make it easy for every individual to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy healthy rejuvenated skin.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading sales planning and analytics reporting by channel.
• Manage sales planning and analytics reporting by channel for the brand, including tracking the short-term growth plans by channel
• Generate reports, evaluate KPIs, identify trends and opportunities, and provide key insights for each animation
• Work directly with the marketing team to optimize media with the goal of increasing traffic and driving customers the ecommerce channel
• Oversee daily and monthly ecommerce reporting, budget, and PO management and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and key stakeholders, including digital marketing, CRM, and IMC
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, or other analytical background
• 1-2+ years’ sales planning, finance, or analytics experience
• Experience pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics
• eCommerce experience preferred