Development Tech Jobs
eCommerce Analytics & Optimization Manager
Client & Roel Overview:
Our client has an immediate opening for an experienced eCommerce Analytics & Optimization Manager who is passionate about data and analytics and an expert in SEO. This role will join their rapidly growing marketing team. You will work closely with their content and development teams to align on goals and objectives and plan, define and execute all technical SEO strategies for our U.S. and global sites. You would track and report on overall platform performance and always focus on optimizing owned and partner sites.
Who You Are:
You should be strategy driven and detail-oriented with the ability to connect business needs and best practices within a fast-moving environment.
- Be in-house SEO expert
- Conduct technical website audits and keyword search audits
- Conduct regular competitive analysis and align with the content strategy team to align on plans for rich, insightful, unique content both for specific keyword ranking and overall site authority
- On-page SEO: Identify/enhance H1’s, meta tags, descriptions, navigation and site usability
- Oversee the work of multiple SEO related brand initiatives across multiple retail partner sites
- Technical SEO: Internal linking, crawlability, URL parameters, maintaining sitemaps, adding structured data and monitoring site speed
- Create reporting that effectively communicates insights and recommendations to all levels across the organization.
- Recommend SEO tools and best practices and stay up to date on cutting edge trends
- Optimize e-commerce & non-transactional websites
- Support design and development teams with datasets to share new learnings, trends and opportunities that will help optimize the website, eCommerce customer journey and overall site performance
- Identify, track and report on KPIs on web/mobile traffic and conversion funnels for websites and landing pages on a regular cadence
- Build robust A/B testing plans for new features and optimizations and execute those tests
- Measure and monitor adoption of new features and customer experience changes
- Act as a point of escalation for website bugs and issues - working with web developers to fix them
- You have at least 5-8 years of SEO strategy experience and have a proven track record of delivering successful SEO results incorporating a dynamic content strategy.
- You are an expert at technical SEO tactics involving HTML and have an incredible ability to identify, diagnose and capture SEO opportunities.
- You are passionate about data and must have advanced analytics experience (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console a plus) with at least 5 years of conducting competitive analysis; researching, summarizing and reporting on site metrics.
- You’re an expert at setting up goals, tracking events, and generating detailed reports in Google Analytics.
- You have hands-on experience managing a robust backlink building program to support content development.
- Experience with SEO tools like BrightEdge, Google Search Console, are a must.
- Experience with Shopify and a headless CMS is a plus.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager preferred.