Ecommerce and CRM Manager
Our client, a beauty brand has an immediate need for a Ecommerce and CRM Manager.
This position will oversee online presence across owned plus third party sites. This position will play a critical role in the organization to enable disruptive online sales growth, bringing the Brand to life, and spearheading innovative digital thinking. This person will also drive brand awareness, engagement, consumer acquisition, and maintain brand equity across the digital space.
e-Commerce & CRM Strategy, Planning and Execution
• Lead e-commerce strategy and online presence. •
Assess current digital marketing strategies and tactics Recommend modifications or new solutions to meet brand and business objectives.
• Business ownership for e-Commerce and customer sites. Own online product catalog.
• Own merchandising and local content activation against the digital calendar.
• Develop the planning calendar that supports key digital objectives for brand.
• Action local CRM loyalty, drive and track value per initiative.
• Develop and execute customer acquisition and retention strategies across SEO, SEM, email, affiliate, display/retargeting and other online channels.
• Enhance product details accuracy through constant monitoring of ratings and reviews on .com and active feedback to product marketing.
• Increase product visibility through newness, frequent merchandising refresh and content rich product experiences.
• Lead development and day-to-day execution of all digital campaigns - managing external vendors, agencies, and internal teams to proactively keep ahead on timelines, deliverables, and communications
• Own local reporting and KPI tracking for eCommerce.
• Generate regular sales reports and analytical dashboards that monitor ghd brand site performance, traffic, marketing channel and promotions performance.
• Customer Service and Operations. Coordinate with warehouse to ensure efficiency and accuracy of order processing, shipping and receiving, and inventory management. Content Management and Merchandising:
• Manage website content and the uploading of assets into the backend system.
• Collaborate with global and marketing team on the creation of website assets.
• Manage new product setup including product details, photography and copy updates.
Stakeholder Relationships & Coordination:
• Have a strong communication ability to work within a global team and with retail customers.
• Have a strong understanding of brand positioning and tools category.
• Work with Marketing, Education, Sales, and Retail teams to gain input and support for opportunities and priorities required to achieve plans.
• Feed in knowledge of local market and key insights as it affects ghd digital ecosystem and technology set up.
• Bachelor degree required.
• Experience in E-Commerce, CRM or Digital Marketing. Must have at least 2-3 years actively trading/content managing a website (coordinator, assistant manager hungry for the next step may apply).
• A proven track record in managing E-Commerce marketing channels (SEO, SEM, email, affiliate and display/retargeting).
• Google Analytics, Drupal content management preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure and strong collaboration skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and customer teams as well as external vendors and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness.
• Self-starter, highly motivated and capable of working independently.
• Exceptional project management and analytical skills
• Digital and Social savvy with relevant E-Commerce & CRM experience ideally in the Beauty industry (but not necessary).
• Strong leadership and consistent collaboration across multi-functional and customer teams. • Needs to demonstrate the ability to energize, engage and enable others.
• Have strategic thinking, marketing mastery and executional excellence.
Send your resume today!