Our client, a beauty brand in the valley has an immediate need for a Digital eCommerce Assistant with UI / UX testing skills. This is a freelance position that is ongoing for the right candidate.
As a front facing member of the Digital Team, the Digital eCommerce Assistant works to test and validate UI and UX developments on our eCommerce platforms. A qualified Digital eCommerce Assistant is organized, professional, courteous, hard-working, an effective communicator and loves working with passionate people.
• Perform and validate user story test cases for UI / UX business-to-business eCommerce platform enhancements
• Log test defects utilizing Confluence and Jira
• Ensure eCommerce platform enhancements follow Wella business guidelines
• Track, organize and manage of eCommerce test cases
• Compile relevant business information and provide to agency contacts
• Associates degree, 4 year degree a plus
• 2+ years prior e-commerce experience
• Affinity with Beauty. Prior beauty category experience is a plus
• Open and accessible management style, with the ability to consistently achieve positive results and collaborate across the team
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen to understand, and to translate the company/brand strategy to B2B e-Commerce platforms
• Strong working knowledge of: o Confluence o Jira o Hybris
• MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• HTML, color & design fundamentals, image manipulation, layout and concept design, web page scripting, digital illustration, interface design is plus
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."