Our client is a leading beauty brand, specializing in high-end hair care products. Their professional quality, innovative, and fun products enable hair stylists and beauty trendsetters to create the most beautiful hair styles.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing 360 product launch strategies, including brand messages, visuals, social media, and content. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and managing a team.
• Lead 360 product launch strategies with strong emphasis on brand messages, visuals, social media, and content for campaigns
• Develop marketing presentations and materials for internal and external use; work with PR/Social agencies to promote and ensure all activity is integrated into overall brand calendar and aligned
• Collaborate with the creative and management teams to establish the brand identity, including product assortment, pricing strategy, and marketing
• Hire and retain top talent, manage and mentor team members, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Achieve financial and brand goals, manage the brand’s marketing, budget, sales, and shop performance; maintain seasonal marketing calendar
• Partner with the financial team to oversee budget tracking for all marketing functions, including creative, product development, digital and brand marketing, and the yearly plan for the brand
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 5+ years’ e-commerce and digital marketing experience
• Experience with Shopify or Magento with some front and back end experience