Our client is an iconic beauty company presenting the latest, cutting-edge haircare must-haves. Their groundbreaking, on-trend, and modern approach inspires you to feel your most confident every day.
As the ECommerce Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting daily ECommerce activities for the brand’s website and online retail channel.
• Support daily ECommerce activities for the brand’s website and online retail and oversee product set-up, inventory, and forecasting for all ECommerce sites
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams from conception to execution and review personalization opportunities to share assets across all ECommerce channels
• Lead QA review of all ECommerce content and functionality and generate demand to effectively reach potential prospects within the target audience
• Remain current of emerging industry standards, trends, best practices, and new media opportunities and communicate key trends with the digital team
• 2+ years’ ECommerce experience
• Experience working on high-volume email lifecycles
• Ability to identify opportunities and manage project from beginning to end
• Proficient with Magento and Amazon Vendor Central a plus