Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
As the Ecommerce Coordinator, you would be responsible for driving the ongoing flawless execution of site creative and user experience.
• Manage creative asset hand-off for the content matrix , including URLs, asset links, and copy in partnership with the Marketing Manager
• Ensure timely asset hand-off from creative team and partner with eCommerce merchants for linking strategy
• Assist in launch of new content management system and attend weekly production meetings to keep open and ongoing communication with web operations team
• Partner with social team to ensure major launch moments are aligned and manage the site content wrap-ups with analytic input to encourage optimization for future projects
• Manage daily production meetings to ensure all cross-functional partners are aligned on day-of and week-of site activities
• Strong communication and collaboration skills