Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting digital marketing programs , including affiliate marketing, performance display, and email marketing.
• Support digital marketing programs , including affiliate marketing, performance display, and email marketing
• Assist with creative and marketing content assets, such as image and copy to ensure on-time product campaign launches
• Ensure forecasts are provided for inventory management and ensure e-commerce maintains a positive stock position
• Set up new items on the site and merchandise accordingly and deploy daily emails to segmented customer groups
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ corporate and/or agency digital marketing experience
• Experience working with internal and external partners across multiple disciplines