eCommerce Customer Service/Order Fulfillment
Our client, a leading online retailer, is looking for Drop Ship Vendor Associates for immediate seasonal contract roles.
The DSV Operations Associate supports the DSV Ops team to ensure our DSV operations teams are shipping orders on time to our customers. They will help our DSV’s troubleshoot any operational problems and follow up on exceptions to ensure orders are updated on time Additionally, will work one off requests from internal and external partners and will perform tasks focused on the customer experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
1. running daily throughput reports to identify poor performing vendors
2. External communication to DSV’s to resolve issues
3. Provide company portal training to new and existing DSV’s
4. Assist with customer service escalations
5. Monitor daily DSV capacity.
• MS Excel a must
• Strong focus on the customer experience
• Fast learner
• Detail oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and successfully drive multiple tasks appropriately
• Ability to balance multiple priorities at once and manage time appropriately
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external fulfillment partner stakeholders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to internal and external partners.