eCommerce Customer Service Representative
Our client, a swimwear company known for their high quality and bold prints, is seeking an eCommerce Customer Service Rep to join their team! This is a fast-paced role within a corporate office environment. This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated professional.
- Provide top of the line customer service/support via phone including answer incoming customer calls and assist in placing orders, respond to demands, offer solutions and respond to emails
- Create and supply reports to management team
- Order fulfillment - packaging and shipping of daily orders as needed
- Assisting customers in selection of product by effectively communicating product and service offerings over the phone
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Teach others and cross train within the department
- Placing and shipping international orders for retail customers
- Process dropship orders for major dept stores and communicate when necessary regarding orders.
- Prior experience in eCommerce space is required
- Experience with Blue Cherry a plus!
- Able to make efficient use of time and join a hard-working, dedicated team
- Confident speaker with excellent communication skills and a light-hearted sense of humor
- Enthusiastic about your work and willing to go the extra mile