eCommerce Customer Service Representative
Our client, a luxury fashion brand is seeking an Ecommerce Customer Service Representative to join their team!
In this role, you would be reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience servicing luxury online customers. Our Customer Service teams are essential to our business and really contribute to the growth of the organization across all lines of business, through customer engagement and expert product & service knowledge.
We’re looking for candidates with call center or ecommerce knowledge and experience to come in and really hit the ground running! This is great opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Processing all online and dropship orders from our vendors and Ecommerce and Marketplace sites and EDI
- Complete ownership the entire life-cycle of an order from creation to invoicing
- Following up with shipping team on pending orders
- Manage Ecommerce portals i.e. order download, order tracking and invoice information
- Manage inventory availability to release backorders
- Maintains and track customer orders
- You will assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (chat, email and telephone).
- You will provide product and service information to customer when necessary.
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, reliable and have ability to multi-task
- Efficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Zendesk Support Admin Certification required
- Experience using EDI is a plus!
- Work well in team atmosphere and be flexible
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple departments
- Ability to effectively solve issues and quickly address concerns
- Ability to work and respond quickly under pressure
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!