Ecommerce Customer Service Specialist
Our client is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Customer Service Specialist to help define and optimize the online consumer shopping experience through call, email and live chat. As the eCommerce Customer Service Specialist, you must have a strong background in customer service and analytics for an eCommerce business. The role will require working with cross-functional stakeholders in Operations and Digital Marketing teams so excellent communication skills are required. Role reports to the VP of Operations, with a dotted line to the Senior eCommerce Manager. PAST EXPERIENCE WITH ECOMMERCE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A MUST. Compensation around $50k DOE.
• Ownership of ordering issues (promotions, shipping, damages, etc.) and ability to follow problems through to resolution via our customer service phone line, email address, and Live Chat.
• Develop policies and procedures to provide best-in-class support to online consumers.
• Create customer service correspondence templates.
• Manage orders identified as fraudulent or diverters.
• Assist in testing of online promotions and new site functionality.
• Define KPIs and develop dashboards to analyze key customer metrics on a weekly and monthly reports or as needed.
• Identify opportunities to optimize the online consumer shopping experience.
• Represent the consumer in discussions where departments set objectives and strategies.
• Keeping ahead of industry’s operational developments and apply best practices where applicable.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”