eCommerce Data Management
Size & Fit Technical Producer - Direct Digital Commerce Operations
As Size & Fit Technical Producer for Direct Digital Commerce Operations, you'll manage content production for Size & Fit on our .com platform. You’ll act as subject matter expert on all things size & fit and point of contact for various stakeholders across the digital ecosystem. The nature of the work is focused on commerce operations, data management, and publishing of size & fit details that enrich the consumer experience and improve confidence to click. In addition, you’ll be managing the intake of work from categories and geographies, and ensure all requests are completed on time and accurately. You'll collaborate with Product, Engineering, Global Brand and Operations teams to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations. You’ll also maintain project documentation and specifications for integration into our evolving Digital Commerce standards.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Gather large volume of data from a variety of sources, consolidate, transform, and publish, enhancing the quality and consistency of information provided to consumers.
- Assessing data to validate and improve content effectiveness. Create and run reports, both standard and custom.
- Develop and provide requirements that drive towards process efficiencies, automation, scalability.
- Represents Digital Operations with Product and Engineering functions, to ensure system needs are addressed.
- Work across geographies and categories in intaking requests and balancing workload in conjunction with production schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines.
- Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback.
- Documentation of Digital Commerce Size & Fit standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and appropriate use guidelines of Size & Fit on the .com website.
- Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
Requirements for the position include:
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience. Note: one of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 1 yr; Masters + 0-3 yrs; Associates degree + 1-3 yrs; High School + 3-5 yrs.
- Minimum of 2 years' directly relevant work experience in ecommerce operations, dealing with large volume of data and content.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for the end-to-end data quality, completeness, and resulting content experience.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence partners, and communicate direction up, down and outward with multiple disciplines.
- Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward consumers experience and high quality delivery.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities.
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence.
- Outstanding team player and positive attitude.