Growing fashion brand in Orange County is looking to add an eCommerce Manager to their team. You will be responsible for strategy and execution of customer acquisition and ROI. You will be responsible for reporting on analytics and everything on their eCommerce store. This is a smaller company so be prepared to wear many different hats.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related
- 3-6 years of eCommerce experience
- 2+ years of apparel/accessory experience (women apparel preferred)
- 2+ years of Shopify experience
- 1+ years of analytic experience
- Excellent communication and a team player