Leading Women's Brand based in Orange County is currently looking for an eCommerce Manager to join their team!
The eCommerce Manager will help build and grow our business by using innovative merchandising techniques and managing the production of compelling content and product information. You will play a significant role in driving sales and creating a best-in-class customer experience to create site and email content to help grow our businesses. You will be the site manager who owns the execution/implementation of everything the customer sees.
The eCommerce Manger is responsible for:
• Lead product merchandising across the site, including the home page, landing pages, and product catalog; responsible for visually merchandising key pages on the site.
• Identify revenue and brand opportunities for products. Provide feedback loop to product development around what is selling, not selling to create quantifiable input on product assortment.
• Drive e-commerce revenue through daily website merchandising, conversion rate optimization and traffic drivers such as SEO.
• Work with Marketing Director to select products to highlight in digital marketing campaigns & initiatives; collaborate to plan promotional calendar.
• Define key growth strategies for retention marketing across email, mobile and display retargeting marketing programs.
• Oversee acquisition marketing strategies and goals across paid search, SEO and paid partners/affiliate channels.
• Help identify key opportunities for growth and ensure linkages to other key marketing channels to drive traffic and sales.
• Create and implement campaigns to grow online audiences, website traffic and social media followers.
• Work with brand marketing, PR, other departments with consumer marketing initiatives and product launches to ensure cross platform alignment.
• Manage affiliate marketing program
Photography and copy
• Work with Marketing Director and Creative team to manage e-commerce photography and copy
• Collaborate with Marketing Director and creative teams to tell key merchandising stories and work with development team to ensure we deliver these stories against the consumer experience.
• Maintain online content calendar. Implement strategic content updates to branded website pages, maintain seasonal product merchandising, journal entries and general company information. Ensure website messaging is aligned with social media channels.
Inventory Management and Optimization
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to plan inventory needs, track purchase orders, and chase incremental buys to maximize sales opportunities.
• Plan and manage inventory allocation per season according to revenue forecasting. Make ongoing (daily, weekly & monthly), SKU level inventory adjustments to stay current with consumer demand
• Leverage sales data, web data (Google Analytics) and A/B testing to understand consumer shopping behavior and optimize sales and buys
• Create and present performance reports, outlining revenue, consumer audience and website analytics for internal management teams.
• Collaborate with finance to create revenue forecasts by product.
• Champion personalization throughout the site experience, defining and driving the execution of personalized product recommendations and promotions that increase conversion and extend customer life-cycle
• Create and deploy channel based direct to consumer marketing tactics including but not limited to search/SEO, email, social media, and online advertising to support seasonal campaigns.
• Identify and drive opportunities to optimize navigation and usability to maximize conversion
• Conduct ongoing 360-degree audits of the direct to consumer experience, ensuring a real-time feedback with consumers as well as improving every touch point from website through purchase through delivery is excellent.
• Prioritize projects, drive the launch of new features and functionalities, and create compelling business documents for senior management.
• Research and implement new technologies and applications that provides the best online consumer experience. Implement online tools such as catalogs, newsletters or company wide communication.
• Strong understanding of eCommerce marketing, direct-to-consumer business, website analytics
• Experience managing websites on Shopify eCommerce platforms
• Ability to execute online merchandising plans and manage inventory
• Ability project manage website design and programming initiatives, strong understanding of website programming and development creative process
• Ability to analyze, produce and present regular business reporting
• Experience creating, executing and evaluating online marketing campaigns including email, search/SEO, advertising, social media
• Experience with online media buying and campaign analysis
• Process oriented and passion for details, finishing projects with a deadline
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Ability to work independently, handle self driven projects efficiently
• Highly organized
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Strong skill using Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage)
• Strong knowledge in handling digital image files
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
• BA/BS required
• 5+ years of experience designing and executing highly visible online customer experiences
• Proven leadership experience including performance management and development
• Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and make adjustments accordingly
• Experience leading cross-functional teams, achieving goals on-time and on-budget
• Experience communicating and presenting to senior management
• Proficiency with HTML and XML preferred, plus the ability to learn our analytics tools quickly
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience with SEO/SEM is a plus
• Excellent understanding of data gathering tools and software, including Google Analytics
• Passion for the swim industry is highly desired
• Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI-from business case development through deployment
• Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
• Self-sufficient and be able to operate effectively without close supervision.
• Full eCommerce P&L responsibilities including revenue plan, gross profit and net income target responsibilities that align with company objectives.