Well established and growing brick and mortar company is looking to add an eCommerce Site Manager to their team. You will be the main person responsible for all eCommerce site functionality, initiatives, development and design projects, analytics, and SEO. You will act as a web project manager where you will be working closely with development agencies, in house marketing and merchandising, and more. The goal is to increase digital acquisition by being on top of modern trends within the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related
- 5-10 years of ecommerce web management experience
- 4+ years of Project Management experience within creative, eCommerce, development, marketing
- 3+ years’ experience managing development and advertising agencies
- 3+ years’ experience and a heavy hand within analytics and reporting