Our client is a specialty retailer creating popular gourmet teas and accessories to enjoy all year round. With their natural, diverse, and high-quality teas, you can enjoy every sip in pure relaxation.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading digital marketing strategies across all direct and digital media channels from concept to launch.
• Create and implement digital marketing strategies across all direct and digital media channels from concept to launch
• Direct all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, affiliate, remarketing, new customer acquisition, marketplaces, social media, and email marketing
• Drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and customer retention and development through digital advertising, email marketing, social media, and mobile marketing
• Establish website testing roadmap, lead traditional marketing, such as radio and print, and manage direct marketing
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
• 0-2 years' digital marketing or marketing analytics experience
• Proficient with digital marketing tools Email Service Providers, Search Engine Marketing, and Google Analytics