Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their modern, fashion-forward, and chic designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the eCommerce Manager, you would be responsible for leading ecommerce strategy to improve website performance and managing and loading all site content.
• Develop and implement ecommerce strategy to improve website performance and manage and load all site content
• Improve and analyze acquisition, retention and customer experience efforts through on-site and channel optimization
• Oversee SEO/SEM optimization, email marketing execution and optimization, affiliate marketing execution, and digital marketing assistance and optimization
• Manage QA of all on-site initiatives, support eCommerce product launch planning and execution and maintain eCommerce calendars
• Research market to discover new trends and technologies and improve website performance and serve as the eCommerce On-Site Merchandising Owner
• Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting for online marketing performance and selling
• 3+ years’ related experience
• Excellent understanding of web design and web analytics
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Paid Social, and Affiliate marketing channels
• Strong analytical skills