Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest must-have activewear for every trendsetter. Their innovative, modern, and fashion-forward designs celebrate your individuality in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for the leading eCommerce strategy to enhance the consumer online shopping experience, increase traffic, and drive brand awareness and sales revenue.
• Direct the eCommerce strategy to enhance the consumer online shopping experience, increase traffic, and drive brand awareness and sales revenue
• Oversee online store operations and partner with team members to add and edit products, images, pricing, and inventory
• Evaluate site selling, customer buying habits, and overall analytics and monitor the product journey, order shipping, inventory transfers, and customer returns
• Communicate with customers to enhance customer service and UX protocols and oversee inventory and markdowns
• Partner with the fulfillment and shipping team to ensure the flow of product to customers is efficiently accomplished
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ eCommerce and digital marketing experience in the retail space
• UX /UI development and implementation experience