Our client is a renowned agency presenting unsurpassed marketing solutions for a diverse portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of paid search, shopping, and marketplace campaign strategy. You would also be responsible for evaluating paid search performance and presenting key insights.
• Manage all aspects of paid search, shopping, and marketplace campaign strategy development and implementation
• Oversee client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management, data feeds, and ad copy and work with cross-functional teams
• Establish performance targets and project milestones and identify necessary resources to complete deliverables on-time
• Monitor and evaluate paid search performance and present key insights and recommendations to senior executives
• Research, identify and establish partnerships with contextual networks for interactive placement and direct all aspects of paid search campaigns
• Lead the hiring, training, mentoring, and retention of team members and foster a collaborative environment
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ SEM experience in paid search campaign management; agency experience preferred
• Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools
• Certification in Google Adwords