Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest, chic collections for every trendsetter. With their fashion-forward, contemporary, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading site operations, administration, promotions, marketing, planning, strategy, and reporting. You would also be responsible for delivering the best-in-class customer experience in partnership with the Ecommerce Director.
• Oversee all aspects of planning, management and site administration of merchandise, promotion, and marketing
• Serve as the key liaison with the digital marketing agency and optimize email, PPC, SEO, display, affiliates, and social
• Manage set up and maintenance of online product mix and inventory and sale of product and oversee marketing and triggered emails
• Deliver an optimal customer experience and maintain Ecommerce site standards for product and navigation
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ Ecommerce site setup and web production experience
• 2+ years’ interactive marketing experience