Our client is a popular womenswear fashion brand creating cool, fashion-forward collections for every trendsetter. With their vibrant, modern, and on-trend designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the ecommerce business plan to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits.
• Develop and implement ecommerce business plans to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits
• Establish a digital marketing and content calendar and lead promotions, marketing activities, and event coordination aligned with holidays, special capsule collections, and sample sales
• Evaluate site selling, customer buying habits, and overall analytics and monitor the product journey, order shipping, inventory transfers, and customer returns
• Communicate with customers to enhance customer service and UX protocols and oversee inventory and markdowns
• Manage merchandise and buy for all seasons and coordinate photoshoots, prep of product, and transport of merchandise
• 3-5+ years’ digital marketing/ecommerce experience at an apparel brand, women’s contemporary preferred
• Strong understanding of Shopify, Mailchimp ESP, Google Shopping, AdRoll, Criteo, Adwords and SEO
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite