Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating the latest on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, cool, and high-end designs can be seen worn by the most stylish trendsetters on and off the fashion runway.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the brand’s online merchandising, marketing, operations, and content strategies in the US and Canada.
• Achieve the brand’s US based digital business commercial targets and manage online merchandising, marketing, operations, and content strategies in the US and Canada
• Leverage web site analytics to improve the digital revenue lead analysis through metrics, AB testing, and current market trends
• Drive the brand’s topside sales plans, conversion goals, usability performance targets, and corporate objectives
• Manage the content and local promotion calendar needs with the global e-commerce team and direct site content tactics across editorials, events, features, holidays, and social content
• Oversee the US and Canada website content set-up process and ensure timely live date of content and related product assortments with accurate information
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ e-commerce experience
• Strong understanding of site analytics and content management tools