Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest makeup and personal care must-haves. Their modern, on-trend, and innovative approach distinguishes them as leaders across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the brand website integrity from a content and production perspective.
• Oversee the master product list, back-end preparations, and product launches and upload the products to launch on the company’s site
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, creative, and agency teams to coordinate information for on-time launch
• Manage optimization of automated product recommendation strategies and KPI analytics and ensure all assets are accurate
• Ensure overall merchandising of each category on the site is aligned with marketing team’s recommendations to maximize conversion and page performance
• Assist with daily email marketing directions, selection of products to feature, and oversee pricing and promotion accuracies
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
• 4-5+ years’ experience working for a beauty brand (skincare or color cosmetics preferred)