eCommerce Manager (Prestige Beauty)
Our client is a prestige color beauty brand started by a celebrity make-up artist.
The eComm Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the US website including strategy for online launch initiatives, reporting retail sales, and forecasting product allocations and demand planning.
- Establish and benchmark eComm KPIs to identify trends and recommendations to drive sales growth and maximize conversion rates across all markets
- Monitor product performances online by leveraging digital marketing, product merchandising, commercial offers and onsite assets
- Attend new product launch meetings to ensure eComm initiative align with global marketing calendar
- Partner with IT & Product Management to support website development
- Coordinate with the content team to ensure products & assets are created in time for launch
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years' eComm experience in Beauty
- Prior experience managing a direct report
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Highly organized; team spirited; solution oriented
- Strong with KPI's, reporting and eComm analytics
- Experience with NetSuite, Looker and/or Elastic (preferred)