You will have the key responsibility for the brands website(s) and customer experience, ensuring its smooth operation and delivering a best customer experience online.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks that meet commercial and creative goals. You will control everything on the website from product launches to graphics updates, from multi-channel promotional campaigns to social media complaints, from fraud mitigation to technical issues.
An area of particular focus is content development. You will bring the brand to life by creating commercial yet engaging content experiences across the website to broaden the customer experience.
- Accountable for the accuracy and usability of all versions of web and digital platforms (desktop, mobile, international, customer experience).
- Scheduling resources and prioritising work to meet Ecommerce and Customer Experience goals that are set.
- Responsible for timely product launches - ensuring that data and photography is accurate, on brand and delivered to a timeline schedule.
- Build strong relationships with external partners to drive efficiencies (i.e. photo shoots, production and design.
- Driving a deep understanding of the customer throughout the Retail team and instilling a customer first approach within all operations.
- Continuously strive to push boundaries and develop the user journey and online brand experience through content.
- Oversee the production and delivery of Ecommerce product photography and video, reviewing and driving the creative direction forward on a seasonal basis.
- Lead the planning, production and optimisation of digital content ensuring all internal stakeholders are briefed and feedback is taken on board. This includes homepage, landing pages, category banners, features, articles, look book, video and blog.
- Create and maintain campaign landing pages to support brand, keyword and localised marketing campaigns.
- To work with Retail team and store on connecting all areas of Retail together through social media with set goals
- Be proactive in insights and bringing new content initiatives/development opportunities to the team.
- Responsible for troubleshooting any issues with information flow, integration and bug fixes.
- Be able to resize images on web