Ecommerce Marketing Associate (Web + Email Support) - DIRECT HIRE ($60K)!
Our client - a fun stationary and gift brand - is looking for an E-Commerce Marketing Associate with CMS Web + Email chops to join their team in a direct hire position! This position is based in LA, but you may work remote! We are also considering candidates out of state if they are the right fit!
- Support the e-commerce and digital marketing divisions, as well as sales via Amazon.com.
- Collaborate with online merchandising (categorizing, optimizing, etc.) to reporting on and analyzing website metrics and sales.
- Maintain brand’s online catalogs across retail and wholesale websites and Amazon—executing product updates.
- Build email campaigns using email service providers Klaviyo and Mailchimp.
- Complete site updates, building basic pages within site content management systems (CMS), currently two Shopify and two WordPress sites.
- Collect, measure and report monthly on website behavioral data (may include heat-mapping, user-interface testing, and analysis on Google Analytics data).
- Stay on top of e-commerce and digital marketing trends and best practices, and platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-plus years of experience in a digital marketing, media planning, digital producer/project manager, website management or e-commerce role.
- Experience with Shopify and WordPress or comparable CMS platforms.
- Familiar with ESPs like Klaviyo and MailChimp.
- Strong analytic skills and can navigate Google Analytics to develop reports and perform metrics-driven decision making.
If you are available and this is the right fit, please apply with your UPDATED resume, portfolio (if you have) and salary.
If not the right role for you, please send a referral! We offer a referral bonus of $200 for the right candidate that gets placed in the role.