Position: ECommerce/Marketing Specialist
Location: Northern Suburbs
Starts: Reviewing Resumes Immediately
Grow your own team, be the expert and make this already hugely successful business grow online! This is an incredible opportunity and ideal for entrepreneurial candidates!
MUST HAVE PAST ECommerce PRODUCT EXPERIENCE!
Our Client is seeking an enthusiastic ECommerce/Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall B2B eCommerce and brand marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach our targets from brand awareness to trade and product promotion.
As a key member of this rapidly expanding family business you must be able to strike a balance between competent marketing professional able to work independently with minimal direction, successfully manage multiple projects with precision, proactively develop your skills in specialized marketing disciplines, concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective e-marketing programs that will build our brand and support new products and the trade.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Develop copy and content including but not limited to: online product descriptions, marketing & trade communications, and advertising and promotions.
- Experience with Digital Advertising (SEO, PPC, Display)
- Experience with Email Marketing Programs (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
- Social Media
- Support best in class relationships external vendors and retail distributors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- 2-3 Years of proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Reliable CAR
Our Client has successfully built this business for nearly the past 50 years and ready to take it to the Digital Age. Culture is key, casual work environment with family loyalty, Your skills are vital along with your ability to work seamlessly with all team members.