eCommerce Merchandise Coordinator
Leading Lifestyle Brand based in Orange County is looking for a Men's eCommerce Merchandise Coordinator to join their team!
The Merchant Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Merchant’s with purchase order maintenance, vendor communication and meeting preparation.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Success in this role will entail a high level of detail, ability to work well with others and ability to drive results that meet or exceed qualitative goals.
• Purchase Order Maintenance
• Vendor Communication
• Sample Management
• Business Meeting Preparation
• Analytical thinking, recommend courses of action to be taken in order to reconcile actual to planned performance.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience required
• Pro-active in every aspect of work (i.e. forward thinking, ability to anticipate, driven to get tasks accomplished)
• Retail experience will help in the success of this individual
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate ideas, issues, opportunities, etc.