Ecommerce Merchandise Manager
Our client is a popular lifestyle brand creating footwear to complement life’s best moments. With their modern, on-trend, and innovative designs, you can effortlessly enjoy every moment in style.
As the eCommerce Merchandise Manager, you would merchandise and organize products, categories and catalogs based on product performance and product list performance.
• Merchandise and organize products, categories and catalogs based on product performance and product list performance
• Upload and create launch plans for new products, ensure product information is correct and provides value to the consumer
• Manage site content to create a branded and conversion-focused experiences and measure and optimize traffic flows and budgets to maximize the value of each session
• Analyze and iterate the conversion funnel to maximize growth by adjusting flow, payment methods, shipping terms, and product recommendations
• Plan and execute product campaigns, content, and user experiences that drive excitement and engagement
• Partner with marketing and creative teams to ensure product page set-up aligns with strategic intent by maintaining and updating site standards of page creation
• Work with product teams to develop fast-to-market delivery calendar for direct-to-consumer product releases
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree a plus
• 5 years of Ecommerce management and merchandising experience, particularly with Shopify Plus
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics, HTML/CSS
• Previous use of Optimizely, HotJar and other testing software
• Knowledge of Asana or other project management software is preferred
• Familiarity with GSuite Apps, Office, Sketch and Adobe CC (XD), DOMO a plus