Lifestyle/activewear brand seeking a Merchandiser for their Ecommerce business. Headquarters based out of Barbados, candidates are expat eligible.
Salary very competitive and DOE. Manage line plans/skis, strategy and business.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Become a product expert. Manage and communicate product assortments, manage line sheets, determine when to react to best sellers. Find opportunities for growth in their markets.
Daily and weekly duties:
• Work with our partners to understand their business focusing on key assortments and products they have on order. Make educated recommendations for styles that can work in their markets.
• Become an expert in your lines as this position requires you have extensive product knowledge of a large volume of SKUs.
• Answer product questions while continually sending out product information (buys, drops and revisions etc.) to keep everyone up to date.
• Review overall sales and understand what categories the distributors or subsidiaries are achieving growth or losing sales to find opportunities.
• Demonstrate high level of quality work focusing with specific attention to details.
• Ability to work independently, but also convey successful team building skills.
• Produce sales analysis documents
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.