Our client is a leading company creating stylish eyeglasses to suit every trendsetter. With their high-quality, innovative, and fashion forward designs, you can effortlessly pair perfect vision and style.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive sales and profitability. You would also be responsible for creating methods to build conversion rates, page views per visitor, average order value, and lines per order.
• Develop and implement strategies to drive sales and profitability; create methods to build conversion rates, page views per visitor, average order value, and lines per order
• Establish eCommerce revenue and margin plans and forecasts for assigned categories using market, consumer, and competitive insights, and internal analysis
• Oversee eCommerce assortments and establish optimal product mix based on category goals, performance, and designated category roles
• Partner with the marketing team to draft creative briefs and create projects to maximize online merchandise presentation, developing category, theme or product-based landing pages
• Evaluate eCommerce category and key item performance and identify customer behavior and sales levels
• Monitor product pages in assigned categories to ensure content is accurate, current, and presented in to encourage purchases
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ eCommerce merchandising experience
• Experience using consumer insights, competitive assessment, pricing, promotional planning, assortment planning, vendor management, and financial analysis