Leading Orange County lifestyle brand is currently looking for an eCommerce Merchandiser to join their team!
- Create and maintain all merchandise sheets
- Create all style codes, set all wholesale/retail prices, determine subclasses, target costing, etc.
- Work w/SEO & Marketing team on keyword friendly product names (new)
- Company buys-Plan and manage all ecommerce seasonal & exclusive product buys – including size analysis and breakdowns.
- Pass total company buys to production, obtain COO/CEO approval, and hold buy review meetings.
- Costing- Work w/production on providing target costing, updating costing changes, maintaining initial, 2nd, and final costs per style.
- Alert teams to low margins, and push production/design to come up with solutions to better costing.
- Create and maintain OTB w/help of Planner
- Update monthly w/new inventory, sales, cogs, placeholder buys, margins, etc.
- Determine stock issues and plan for ways to move, reallocate, etc.
- Create and maintain company calendars based on department lead times
- Work closely with production to monitor product ETAs and notify teams of changes in planned launches.
- Work with Wholesale and planner to initiate and manage all re-cuts & exclusives.
- Plan and ensure timely execution of all product/collection launches.
- Work w/Marketing Manager to achieve daily conversions and sales goals planned.
- Work w/Marketing Manager to plan monthly product pushes and sales strategies.
- Daily product merchandising, updating recommended products, to help conversions and introduce new products to customers.
- Weekly & monthly Google analytics check ins – look for traffic trends, click through rates, determine what’s working and what’s not as far as content and labels.
- Inventory – daily, weekly, and monthly inventory evaluations.
- Update negatives on website, take down sold out skus, and alert team of all daily sold out styles, put in inventory transfer requests, manually update stock
- Work w/Planner to investigate any inventory issues – oversold product, etc.
- Sales/reporting – weekly & monthly evaluations of all collection selling. Provide feedback to COO and CEO, design, wholesale, and planning on best and worst sellers.
- Work directly with our ecommerce partners to ensure all platforms are running smoothly and any errors are being fixed in a timely manner.
- Work w/PR & Marketing on new strategies for getting new customers and having a strong retention.
- Running weekly email lists and providing to Marketing Manager to add to our email platform and International Checkout.
- Strategize new ways of collecting customer data.
- Research new trends in ecommerce - provide suggestions on new tools and updates to site to constantly evolve our online presence.
- Follow up with calls and webinars.
- New marketing strategies for sales – evaluating competitors, different platforms, etc.
Ideally looking for a candidate with extensive experience in and understanding of the lifestyle/apparel/ fashion industry.