Ecommerce Merchandising Assistant
Our client is a leading company creating stylish eyeglasses to suit every trendsetter. With their high-quality, innovative, and fashion forward designs, you can effortlessly pair perfect vision and style.
In this role, you would be responsible for SKU setup and management for the website, analyzing performance, and building product assortments based on business shifts. You would also be responsible for collaborating with the team to drive category growth and profitability.
- Create and manage website product SKU setup using Magento; analyze performance and generate sales reports
- Merchandise the website to maximize product visibility; build web product assortments based on sales and inventory
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing to position product in conjunction with promotions
- Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and provide recommendations to drive category growth and profitability
- Bachelor’s degree
- E-commerce merchandising experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Excel; proficient with Magento or other web platforms preferred