eCommerce Merchandising Assistant
Our client is an iconic fashion retailer and a leading destination for apparel, accessories, shoes, and home. Their extensive selection, fashion-forward brands, and fun approach distinguish themselves as an internationally acclaimed destination for every stylish trendsetter.
As the eCommerce Merchandising Assistant, you would be responsible for overseeing website page builds, collecting data from suppliers, loading data into content management system, and optimizing site placement.
• Manage website page builds, collect data from suppliers, load data into content management system, and optimize site placement and customer facing experience
• Proof item and audit content to ensure best-in-class copy, imagery, and videos are offered to customers
• Identify opportunities to improve site navigation and search as new assortments and product categories are introduced
• Monitor inventory, the site experience, troubleshooting as needed, and assist with collecting data on top-selling items, slow-movers, and returns
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal partners, such as buyers, digital marketing, customer service, and vendors
• Bachelor’s or associate’s degree preferred
• Accuracy in data management and systems execution
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
• Strong problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with global and cross functional business partners
• Background working in a product/content management system a plus