eCommerce Merchandising Assistant
Our client is a renowned luxury fashion house creating the latest, on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, high-end, and contemporary designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
As the Merchandise Assistant, you would be responsible for leading the product assortment for all distribution points of the brand. You would also be responsible for delivering a product mix consistent aligned with the company’s brand strategy and financial objectives.
• Develop and implement seasonal line plans to feature a balanced product mix aligned with current trends and customer needs
• Create a launch strategy for each collection to ensure the product is communicated effectively to the customer and product investments are supported
• Manage the buying process and establish a pricing strategy to achieve margin goals in partnership with the planning team and VP of Product
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar, analyze historical customer characteristics, and identify opportunities for category expansion
• Execute the merchandising strategy on a door-by-door basis for each retail store and eCommerce in partnership with planning and allocations teams
• Provide competitive market analysis and manage seasonal industry trend recaps to ensure the product offering is aligned with trends in the market
• Bachelor’s degree in business or fashion
• Proven merchandising experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills