eCommerce Operations Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting a curated, trendsetting selection of fashion designer must-haves. With their luxurious, fashion-forward, and modern approach, you can explore the latest designs from the most talked about designers in one chic destination.
As the eCommerce Operations Manager, you would be responsible for leading daily eCommmerce fulfillment operations and managing a team of fulfillment coordinators.
• Oversee daily eCommmerce fulfillment operations and manage KPI’s for percentage of no stock, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction
• Establish and improve processes around fulfillment and customer service issues and manage inventory control and reconciliation processes
• Lead and mentor a team of eleven fulfillment coordinators , foster a collaborative environment, and
resolve customer escalations
• Manage returns, ensure items are returned to stock, and communicate with customer care and retail to update any outstanding customer care issues
• Partner with stores stock and inventory team to confirm stock movements and stock standards are aligned with company guidelines
• Relevant proven eCommmerce industry experience
• Proficiency with Netsuite and Magento a plus