eCommerce Project Manager
We are workign with a full-service creative digital agency specializing in e-commerce for fashion & lifestyle brands. Services include digital & brand strategy, user experience design, technology selection & implementation, marketing, and post launch managed services.
As a Ecommerce Project Manager, you will interact with strategists, information architects, designers, development and interaction engineers, client product managers, brand strategists, and other stakeholders to sustainably deliver exceptional products for our clients.
- Project managers at Zehner are a hybrid of account manager and project manager, helping to manage not only the project deliverables but the daily relationship with the client and client stakeholders. Are you someone who …
- Is a great communicator, detailed-oriented and gets excited about Results
- Great at fostering relationships in order to build great products Responsibilities
- Assist in managing new builds, re-platforming projects and retainer projects
- Assist in leading cross-functional team in day-to-day activities
- Forecast timelines and project delivery dates and communicating these internally and updating in real time
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors
- Create and maintain process and website documentation
- 3+ Years Project Management Experience
- 3+ Years Ecommerce experience in either Project Management or Strategy role
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assist in estimation, story slicing, retrospective, and other Agile techniques