Ecommerce Project Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their luxurious, revolutionary, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
As the Ecommerce Project Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing the migration from Magento Enterprise to Magento 2 Commerce Cloud.
• Oversee the migration of Ecommerce and Content websites from Magento Enterprise to Magento 2 platform through the full development lifecycle
• Manage the project daily to ensure objectives are achieved on-time and within budget and quality standards
• Lead project documentation, including project plan, status reports, and JIRA boards and communicate project progress to the Ecommerce Lead to ensure the project's overall direction
• Direct project scope and change control, escalate issues to the Ecommerce Lead, and liaise with vendors
• Ensure the project is tested and that test plans are aligned with project requirements for quality assurance
• Support the lifecycle of code development, including ideation, sprints, and deployment and ensure project objectives are met
• Bachelor's degree or master’s degree
• 3-5 years’ project management experience
• Experience managing large-scale commerce projects
• Direct to Consumer experience, including e-commerce with an understanding of order fulfillment processes preferred
• Proficient with Magento
• Experience with Magento Migration and Atlassian JIRA preferred