eCommerce Project Manager
Note: This is a full-time, on-site, direct-hire opportunity!
Our client is a leading digital agency creating unmatched web and eCommerce solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and dynamic approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Serve as the key contact for clients regarding incidents, tickets, and technical support and provide insight
• Educate, guide, and train clients on the proper use of the web systems and ensure clients follow procedure when submitting issues
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business development, UX, design, and development to ensure proper services are offered to clients
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ Technical Support Specialist, Project Manager, or Business Analyst experience in a web or IT related field
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Magento, Shopify, Jira, Zendesk, and Basecamp