Ecommerce Project Manager - Temp to hire
Our client, a creative agency on the westside has an immediate need for a Project Manager with Ecommerce experience. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate.
As a Ecommerce Project Manager, you will interact with strategists, information architects, designers, development and interaction engineers, client product managers, brand strategists, and other stakeholders to sustainably deliver exceptional products for our clients.
- Assist in managing new builds, re-platforming projects and retainer projects
- Assist in leading cross-functional team in day-to-day activities
- Forecast timelines and project delivery dates and communicating these internally and updating in real time
- Plan and assign work across Designer and Development teams
- Help deliver time estimates for Design and Development work and requests quickly; set timelines for teams to follow based on client priorities and timelines
- Assist in managing team profitability through efficient resource allocation and setting proper goals
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors
- Create and maintain process and website documentation
- Manage UAT / QA phase
- BA or BS degree or higher 3+ Years
- Project Management Experience 3+ Years
- Ecommerce experience in either Project Management or Strategy role
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assist in estimation, story slicing, retrospective, and other
- Agile techniques
- Deep understanding of the purpose of each Scrum event: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective
- Strong organizational and client management skills
- Ability to productively converse with business stakeholders and engineers alike
- The ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience as PM for Agency or Brand, specially on Magento or Shopify platforms (or similar).
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."